1.5.14

I. DIE.

All Saints pierced loafer

Kicking off the month with these beautiful shoes. They are the perfect pointed-black-leather loafer and I need them in my life. But they are a splurge, so, before making a pricey purchase I always (not really) go over a few questions, and I think you all should too, to make sure we make the right decision..

and it goes something like this..

Do I need another pair of black shoes.. absolutely not.. 
Are they worth the money… kinda...
Should I buy them… probably not..
Will I wear them… obvz..
Will I end up buying these shoes anyway… 

probably, maybe, idk, I'm too tired for this.. 

2 comments :

  1. THESE. ARE. GORGEOUS. Even I'm contemplating buying them now, but we all know I won't :( haha
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come in boots form too! I totally feel your pain, gotta save up for these babies! xx

      Delete